1. They prevent future eye health conditions
Sunglasses prevent the early onset of cataracts and macular degeneration, both of which can impair your vision and impact your overall life.
2. Sunglasses shield your eyelids
Most sunglasses are large enough to cover and protect your eyelids and the sensitive skin around your eye sockets from harmful UV rays.
3. They help with eye strain
Eye strain is one of the main causes of tearing, fatigue, and headaches. Sunglasses decrease the amount of light your eyes are exposed to outside in natural lighting.
4. Prescription lenses can be applied to sunglasses
Sunglasses are a perfect idea for those who don’t wear contacts, or whose transition lenses don’t work in the car.
5. Polarized sunglasses offer a clearer vision
Polarized lenses are a higher quality anti-glare lens. Polarized lenses eliminate any glare from the sun and provide you with a clearer vision.
6. They protect your eyes from outside elements
Sunglasses provide a layer of protection from the wind, dirt and sun. Allowing you to enjoy your outside activities
7. You will look fashionable
Sunglasses are just downright cool! They come in different colours and shapes and will always be the go-to accessory for any outfit.