In today’s crowded digital market place, it is really difficult to stand out amongst the vast number of online competitors and so many online advertising options, which is the best use of your marketing budget?
The key is to develop a customer focuses digital marketing strategy, how do I do this?
1) Create an engaging, responsive website – Your website should no longer be an online procure. It now needs to be engaging, mobile friendly and funnel your visitors to take an action. Such as filling in an enquiry form.
2) Measure your search marketing campaigns – Search marketing is crucial to bring targeted consumers to your website, however, whether you use organic or PPC, you need to monitor your results to prevent your budget from drastically increasing with no ROI.
3) Email Marketing – Sending consistent, well targeted, solicited is one of the effective ways to grow a loyal customer base, especially when us a CRM (customer relationship management system)
4) Add some Social Media – no matter the size of your business, social media can play an important role in building brand awareness, industry authority, driving targeted traffic and providing customer care
5) Content Marketing – A content plan is the important part of a successful digital marketing strategy. Using a content calendar, you can coordinate campaigns, plan your publications, organise contributors and manage the editorial process.
6) Measure, optimise, and improve – Monitoring your progress using various web analytics will guarantee a ROI by identifying which part of your marketing strategy is working and which areas need improving.
Creating a digital marketing strategy for your business will allow you to benefit from the evolving market place, instead of being left behind.